Saturday, July 2, 2011

Day Two - Shane & Anna

Bio: Shane had to have some help with the challenge, because he is only 10 months old and not quite ready for big-boy tasks like holding a pen, talking in sentences or keeping slobber inside his mouth. He is pretty darn cute though. He's my brother's boy, but SEVERAL people have told me he looks a lot like I did as a tot, so that is probably why he is so cute :) His wonderful mom Anna has been a great addition to my family. My brother didn't marry up so much as out of the stratosphere. She tends to be quiet, but that doesn't mean she doesn't have a lot to say. She's a runner, and great with a camera (see below) and also really crafty. As in arts and crafty, not diabolical.


Anna and Shane



Second Day Challenge: "Spend at least an hour organizing something in your home (dresser, closet, desk, bathroom.) Throw away things you don't need. If you are already organized, write a note to a memorable teacher / Sunday School teacher. Locate his/her address, and put it in the mail today.

Initial Reaction: Oh thank God! No crazy hijinks! Bless you Anna and Shane. I was secretly worried I would have to drive to Ft. Smith for a day trip to visit them, and I spent enough time in the car collecting kisses yesterday to last me a while :) This is a great challenge, especially because Anna is a teacher. I want to write to Mrs. Kennedy, my middle school English teacher, but her address might be hard to find in a day. I'll also write to my old youth minister, Eric Hystad, so I can at least get his letter in the mail today.

No comments:

Post a Comment