Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Open Asap

Two days until I open the first challenge letter! My plan is to open each challenge the night before, to give me time to prepare in case the day's challenge is a hefty one. I will upload each challenge in the morning, and then update the blog with the day's events that evening. At least, that's my plan....

I'm continuing to get more sealed letters in the mail each day, which is fun, watching them pile up. I'm really enjoying the anticipation - hope the actual challenges will be as ridiculous fun as I expect. Knowing my friends - yes.

One of the letters has the words "Open Asap" written on the envelope. (It's the challenge for July 14.) So I'm torn. If I open it early, it will ruin the surprise. On the other hand, whoever sent it clearly thinks I need to know what it says ahead of time. I think I'll compromise and open it July 1, the first official day of the challenge. That should give me enough time to prepare as needed.

I forget who has the actual 4th of July, but I'm wondering if I'll be able to enjoy my day off work or not. Guess we'll find out.

I'm going to upload a picture of me, in case I have to change my appearance somehow in the course of the 30 day challenge. This is the "before" picture. Side note - Getting your co-worker to take vanity pictures of you is a tad awkward, and the results don't always turn out, um, flattering. But I got at least one good one.



Here is one of the duds.



I think there was an ice cream truck driving past or something....

Clock is ticking! -BD

No comments:

Post a Comment